Below is a list of some links to friends' pages, and other cool sites I
have run across...
More to come as I get the URLs!!!!
- THE premier site for twisted potty humor from Tom Winkler... Did somebody say McDoodie?
Llori is a kindred spirit who is heavily inked, with some great work by none
other than the wondrous Juli Moon! Check out some tats and some cool stories here...
- the Centre for the Easily Amused - Great site full of humor, and some good company
in the Chat too. (The obnoxious population fluctuates, but generally everyone's cool.)
- Icontact Graphics - Tim Mazurek is the guy who designed the album cover
and liner for my band bacchus's album, NAKED. He's also a design teacher and a great
guy... click here to learn a bit about what he does...
MommyAnn's Meeting Place -
MommyAnn is one of the CEA regulars... her page has a chat room also!
- Roadrunner Records - Home of such great bands as Type O Negative and Karma to
Burn, the chat rooms here are actually posting boards, but you'll meet goths and metalheads
from around the globe if you can stand the wait and reloading...
- None More Negative - My good friend Judy's Page, speaking of Type-O...
- The Hobo Hilton - A site full of pics, run by good ol' Hobo.
- South Park - The single greatest show on television to date. Sick and twisted fun for the whole family!
- Space Ghost Coast to Coast and Cartoon Planet - Brak is the best, but SG and Zorak and Moltar are pretty damn funny too. The second best show on television to date. (formerly the best, prior to the upstart of the aforementioned South Park.)
- RUSH/the National Midnight Star - RUSH are quite possibly the world's greatest 'rock' band, their live show blew my ass away.
- Nine Inch Nails unofficial homepage - Produced in conjunction with Nothing Records, possibly the best NIN site I've seen yet. Trent Reznor is a genius. Period.
- Marilyn Manson Net - You know, I have been into Manson for a long time now, and I still believe he makes killer music. I'm just ticked because all the little teenyboppers take themselves WAY too seriously about the whole 'satan' thing and the 'rebel' thing. Can't we all just play the tunes and get a grip? Anyway, this site is chock full of everything you love about Manson and more...Enjoy!
- Insane Clown Posse - Well, even though I don't usually like rap music, I have got to say these guys kick ass. Sicko shit, man. *grin*